Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 188.

Hello Sunday.
The beauty of 1 o’clock church is the fact that sleeping in is an option.
Church was great today.
The talks in sacrament meeting were fantastic.
I may or may not have been distracted in Sunday School.
I find joy in the fact that there are 10 or so minutes in between Sunday School and Relief Society….
It gave me enough time to run home and grab some cookies.
Since it was combined Relief Society and Priesthood today I sat next to my dad and together we ate cookies.
He says it’s more discrete to shove it all in your mouth….
I prefer little bites.
We learned about LDS Family Services.
Good stuff.
I walked home with Miss Elizabeth today.
She planned out our next Quinci slash Lizzie date.
She’s got big plans.
Let me remind you of our last date:
JCW’s. Coldstone. Toy Story 3.
What can she pick to top that?
Lets just keep in mind that this little human wanted to share a puppy….
Between Utah and Idaho.
She wanted to call it ‘Sisterhood of the Traveling Puppy.’
I can’t wait to hear what she thinks of next.
After dinner I got to talk to the boyfriend for a [long] while on skype.
We chatted.
And chatted.
And chatted.
And chatted.
Shannon serenaded us with her ukulele and showed her Hogwarts acceptance letter.
I talked to his family.
He talked to mine.
He beat me in checkers 3 times.
No bueno.
Don’t fret.
I most defiantly beat him in hangman with the help of my 2 little team mates.
It was a good night.
Hopefully he’ll get to come down this weekend…
Long boarding down Provo Canyon?
Party.
On the other end of things….
Nuskin starting tomorrow.
Pray for my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment