Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 168.

The joys of Monday.
Last night was not a night for sleeping….
1:30 rolled around and I was still pondering my life and going to bed.
It didn’t help that 6:00 comes just 4 and a half hours later….
Classes were good and I was so pleased that I didn’t have too much homework.
On the way home I decided that checking the mail was a must…
I simply had a feeling it was going to be good.
Don’t fret.
It was.
I received a letter from my dear Elder Cody Elaine who is currently serving in Canada.
I miss that kid.
It’s all good….
Now I’ve just got to write him back….
Along with the 2 other missionaries that I haven’t yet written back.
Oops…..
The day was full of hanging out and the BOYFRIEND came over to do homework.
We didn’t get very much done.
We spent most of the time looking at glasses for him.
Anything but the aviators..... ;)
Fortunately we didn’t have very much homework so it was good.
After a “successful” HEG of waffles and French toast and movies the boys came back over.
We decided that it was time to go for a walk so we all went to Nelsons to get custard.
We then played at Porter Park for a little while and then me and the BOYFRIEND went on a walk all around campus.
We like to make fun of awkward couples……
And talk about long boarding down Provo Canyon when he comes to visit.
Now I’m listening to Emma sing Disney songs while brushing her teeth and Michelle is eating Subway.
Jealous.
[of Michelle…. Not Emma]
Now it’s time for bed seeing that I have to get up and make cookie bars.
“Butter like pee is the key…..”
Name that quote.

1 comment:

  1. BOYFRIEND, huh? I'm excited for what that means in one week... I still vote Tillamook just FYI. :)

    ReplyDelete