Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 175.

The end of the semester is finally coming to an end…
I’m moving home on Saturday.
Do you know how many days that is?
Like 5.
I’m done with classes as of tomorrow….
I’ll be done with finals on Thursday….
This semester has flown by just like……
No one actually knows.
It’s just flown by fast.
Today was full of classes and turning in my child development final and falling asleep [yet again] in Book of Mormon.
Nap time was calling my name when I got home….
I couldn’t resist.
I slept and talked to Emma for quite some time and then headed to class.
Natural Disasters.
The possibility of me falling asleep in the class is a very high one.
After class I ran into the boyfriend and we sat on the grass and talked for a while.
The sun was shining and it was super awesome.
We discussed the awkwardness of all the passing couples and other such things like how we were going to watch the road to El Dorado that night when we finished homework.
2 and a half hours later we figured that we needed to do some homework.
I was a little bit let down due to the fact that there was no tan line on my feet.
Fail.
When I did end up getting home I didn’t get to much done….
Tyler’s blue sparkly silly putty was a little bit too distracting.
Seeing that we decided not to have HEG we went on a woman date.
Red Robin….
Yummmmmmmm.
We drove up there.
Ate.
Chatted.
Danced.
Ate.
Observed.
Left.
Not gonna lie…
The service was no bueno.
[Another] fail.
The way home was fantastic.
Let me tell you….
Me and Whitney are on a first name basis.
You know, Whitney Houston?
We danced to her and Michael [Jackson] all the way home.
We even had dancing friends on the freeway who drove next to us and danced to our music.
The beauty of Idaho.
It was all fun and games until some Santa-like man gave us a strange look…
Oh well…
The dancing went on.
We got home and homework was calling all of our names.
Blarg.
I ended up going to the boyfriends house and doing homework and then it came time to watch the movie.
Cori and Andrew [his roomie and girlfriend] joined us.
I hate to say it….
But The Prince of Egypt and The Emperor’s New Groove are so much better.
Those ones make me laugh.
It was a good night.
Still can’t believe its ending. 
Let’s not forget.
It’s Rachel’s 19th birthday today.
She’s finally getting old with the rest of us.

Once upon a time I met Rachel on facebook.
The roomie list had been sent out for fall and I was scared out of my mind.
No need to fret.
We added each other on facebook and wrote back and forth until the minute she left home.
When I say we wrote back and forth I don’t exactly think you’re grasping the concept.
These were like 5 page letters telling our life stories.
We figured that that since we were living together we might as well just get it all out there.
She wanted to be a princess when she grew up.
She wants to be a mom more than anything.
She just wanted to get married ;)
We had a blast together…
Her throwing bubble gum at me on the first night, our spousewalks every Sunday, her coming to visit me and playing over conference, her avoiding being throw in the water, our long talks about a whole bunch of random stuff while being awake or being asleep, making treats super late at night and the sound of hairspray in the morning, her phone made every morning and the 8 thousand times she would push snooze, the window open every night and would open it if I happened to close it, in and out adventures, watching out for strange men, rape whistles, staying up until 2 talking, diet coke and dr pepper, cold spaghetti, rubber boots, brownie and mountain dew and movie nights, hulu
movies, criminal minds marathons, Disney proposals…….. [insert the rest of the list
here]
My dear Rachel.
Thanks for being the best roomie I could’ve asked for.
I love you!
Happy Birthday!
Can’t wait for fall semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment