Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 179.

Last day of finals and such things for this semester.
It really has flown by so fast.
Words cannot even explain it.
I can’t decide if I’m ready to go home or not.
I guess I don’t really have much of a choice seeing the parentals are coming tomorrow to pick me and my stuff up.
The last day has been grand despite failing my TinA&C test.
Oh well.
After the test I went to work to help with check outs, paper work, and other such things.
Me and Kali may or may not have gone on an adventure to the DI pile….
On the way up to the upper lounge we saw something…
It caught our eye.
It was oddly familiar.
It was oddly amazing.
I think I’m going to change my major to art so someone can teach me how to draw.
End of discussion.
I got home from work around 3 and me and Emma realized we had no food.
Fortunately [or unfortunately] Subway is right across the street….
And it was even more fortunate that it’s July….
Italian BMTs are only $5.
That’s love.
We went for a short walk to return a man’s baseball uniform and met this friend.
I’m not sure what his name was…
He didn’t exactly say to much…
But I decided to be his bff and I shared my subway with him.
I still can’t get over how many squirrels there are in Rexie.
It wasn’t too long after that that I headed to work [again].
I really enjoy work.
We always have a blast together.

Tonight I may or may not have gotten made fun of for blogging.
Haha….
We were crossing off girls who had checked out and who didn’t have fees and when Shannon told me to put an ‘X’ next to the girls with no fees….
Well…
I figured that was to easy.
She gave me a challenge.
It obviously was a challenge because I didn’t spell it right.
In the end she won….
We stuck to the ‘X’
I came home, talked to Emma and we headed to twizzleberry.
I ran away from chocolate tonight.
Instead, Kevin was delighted with tropical sorbet and gummy bears.
Delicious.

It’s almost 1.
Any other Friday night we’d all still be out playing or something.
Not tonight.
Sarah is in the shower.
Emma is asleep on the couch.
I’m dreading the rest of the packing that I need to do.
I’m not too excited to say goodbye to Rexie.
I get to see the boyfriend in a week….
I’m super excited.
I’m gonna miss you Rexie.
Tomorrow at 6 pm I no longer reside in this little-ish town.
I can’t walk everywhere now.
I can’t do whatever I want now.
I have to go back to the real world…..
…. The real world is for squares.
See you in 7 ½ weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment