Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 160.

Sunday is a day of rest.
And some neighbor bonding adventures.
After sleeping on the neighbors couch and hitting the snooze button approximately 6 times I rolled off the couch and headed back to my apartment where I found a bunch of the roomies friends laying all over the ground.
Looked like a party.
I got ready and thought in awe as I watched them one-by-one use my shower.
I’m not opposed to people using my shower….
But it was super odd.
The brothers joined me at church today.
I’m going to church with them next week.
After church me and the girls of 313 had heart shaped French toast waffles.
Yum.
After doing a whole bunch of nothing we headed back over to 313 to being a great adventure.
Dying Jacie’s hair.
From Blonde to Brunette it was an adventure.
Jacob poured on the dye and Tara rubbed it in.
I joined in for moral support and held her hand as the dye was being put in her hair.
45 minutes later it was done and she was a beauty.
I [personally] love it.
Tara did a great job not only dying her hair….
But cutting it too…
Jacie was [really] living on the edge tonight.
I have never been so tempted in my life…
I guess I just didn’t have the guts to call and tell my mother that I had dyed and chopped my hair….
Next weekend ;)
Me and the friend went on [another] walk to Porter Park and witnessed a bunny being walked on a leash…
Yes.
Rexie is the home to many strange people.
We came home and finished watching our movie from last night.
Heavyweights.
Classic.
I even laughed during this one.
I cannot wait for my girls to come home this week….

No comments:

Post a Comment