Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 159.

One whole week without blogging?
Possible.
One whole week without blogging on the mind?
Impossible.
I knew that I had so much to get done this week and the only way it was going to get done was through a facebook slash blog fast.
The facebook portion became a fail on Wednesday when Jace wanted me to show him something.
Thank heavens I was able to wait a little longer for blogging….
But really….
This week has been a party.
I even took notes.

Monday
consisted of the usual school day, then to the bishops in Idaho Falls for HEG
where he did magic tricks for us and we ate S’mores [I have never felt like
such a little kid. It was fantastic.], I went to the BYUIC to attempt to do
homework, but in a typical 19 year old girl fashion, I was distracted by the
attractive human sitting in the seats right across from me. I got nothing done. When I got home me and the friend went for a walk through the gardens and successfully scared one
couple [I’m sure they appreciated it]. When I got home me and the girls had a
Ya-Ya Sisterhood moment. Don’t ask. You Don’ t want to know.

Tuesday was filled with the ‘YES! YES! YES!’ talk, watching
the AFY kids awkwardly at their dance while eating pineapple snow cones. I
watched my first criminal minds episode of the semester, and then me and the
friend went for another walk… this time we went to Porter Park where we
listened to a hippie band full of banjos, harmonicas, tambourines, guitars,
violins, and men in skinny jeans for quite some time [quite possibly the
highlight of the week], but oh boy… it sure was a hot day.

Wednesday was
a dreaded day seeing that I had to take a test… The testing center was full of
many sweet spirits as they decided they needed to wear sweats and flip flops
[which drove me crazy] plus the music room wasn’t even playing music. Bummer.
Michelle left to be with her family on this day and headed up to Washington to
party. Me and the friend went on another walk to the duck pond. Don’t fret. It
was on my bucket list. Now it’s not. I came home to a fantastic gift left by my
dear brother, Colty. A diet coke and chocolate. Yes.

Thursday was
the day that I had to give my dreaded presentation. All semester I’ve been
dreading this and I’m pretty sure words were randomly flowing out of my mouth.
Oh well. The damage is done now. Emma let me wear her clothes for good luck…
and well… at least I looked good. I made a tortilla for breakfast, spilled
toothpaste on my skirt… and well… at least
she told me that my resource was perfect. Winner. I was so pleased. The
day went on with boring classes and falling asleep in a forum about nuclear…..
something. Emma and Sarah left me to party and I just went to work. Then me and
the friend went on a walk to the library then to the gas station to get a treat
and then to the park to watch fireworks. Then I had to sleep by myself… because
everyone was gone.


Friday.
Finally. It was a problem because I slept through my first class…. And didn’t
exactly go to my second class. It’s fine. Instead I went to visit my girls in
313 and got nutrition advice from Jacie. She may or may not have made me feel
bad about eating what I ate for breakfast. I just played at the brothers house
forever and we played at Wal-Mart. OH! Do not even worry. The best friend, the
best friends fiancé, and the best friends family came to surprise visit. I was
soo pleased. We played for a minute and then they left. I headed back to the
boys and then we really went to Wal-Mart. I may or may not have been playing
the WWE game and almost won. We sat
around basking in the glory of a favorite family past time. America’s Funniest
Home Videos. I headed home but not before I stopped to see Sterling’s new mow hawk…
yes. Ladies and Gentlemen. Sterling has a mow hawk. Travis got his tank
cleaned. I think he liked the idea.


Saturday. The
day of many adventures. The friend picked me up at 10:30 and we went to see the
potato fields. The next plan was to go hike R mountain.. but after hours of getting
lost and stuck in dead ends we decided to head to Beaver Dick. We were there
for quite some time [and you can tell by the sunburns on both of our legs]
playing in the water, talking to the fisherman, and watching/helping an old
couple start their brand new fishing boat. We then decided that our stomachs
were hungry and headed back into town to visit the nearest 5 buck pizza. Yum. I
haven’t eaten 5 buck pizza since… elementary school centuries ago. We partied and
then decided to go to the temple and do baptisms… now that is a whole other
story. Haha…. Little homework got done but we headed to Porter Park to attempt
to fix the awkward tan lines we received earlier that day. Dinner consisted of
Top Ramen sandwiches and the movie that night was heavy weights. Classic.

Now I’m spending my time having a slumber party with the girls of 313 while watching a chick flick.
Chick Flick Saturday night anyone?
To my girls in Spokane, Los Angeles, Provo, and Twin Falls….
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment