Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 171.



Sometimes in life….



You’re roomies get packages in the mail with little gifts.



Sometimes the roomies awesome little sister sends me a little
gift too.



After basking in the glory of the green key fob which was
made with love it found my way to the key chain.



That made my day.





Thursdays are loads of fun.



Okay….



Not really.



H&PofE was really long….



Walking with the boyfriend to his class is always fun.



TinA&C bored me to tears….



Don’t fret.



Me and Rebekah told jokes.



Why did Mozart give away his chickens?



……………. Because they kept saying “Bach Bach Bach…”



Get it?



We were laughing so hard.



Bless the hearts of those who were giving presentations….



They probably thought we were laughing at them.



After heading home I attempted to do homework….



Guess how that ended?



Epic Fail.



Oops.



I did absolutely nothing until 5:45 when I headed to work
and for the next 3 and a half hours I was feeling the inside of bath tubs,
scratching who knows what off of the counter, climbing under and over cords,
finding treasures in the DI pile, going crazy and other such usual stuff.



401 is still the champion of the cleanest bathroom.



I was super impressed with these ladies.



By the end of the night I had lost my mind.



Literally.



I think I left it in the DI pile under the awkward pair of
bunny slippers or maybe next to the red spider killer shoes.



When I got home I met up with Jake in the park and he long
boarded and fortunately didn’t die while dancing on the board.



Sometimes he’s a little bit of a strange human.



I like it.



We came back and watched a movie for a moment with the neighbors
but then my husband showed up.



Rachel Denton came from Oregon and we get to play.



It makes me heart sad that I have homework and class so we
can’t stay up forever and ever and party like we used to.



I cannot wait to have her here in the fall.



Major Party.



No comments:

Post a Comment