Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 166.

Though today consisted of getting up at 9 o’clock for a baseball game that was cancelled due to a small amount of stupidity…..
It was still a good day.
I was up so I figured that I might as well do a single load of laundry in anticipation of free laundry week.
Yes.
My dreams finally came true.
I’ve been doing my best not to wear clothes due to the fact that I didn’t have any to wear….
Awkward.
You know what I mean.
I was just simply too lazy [and too cheap] to wash them….
Thank heavens for the fact that I have roomies with beautiful clothes who just so happen to be the same size.
I’m pretty sure I fell asleep on 2 different beds in this apartment for my afternoon nap.
Oops.
I got a fantastic wakeup call from my dear little Washby.
We chatted it up about all sorts of things including the upcoming bridal shower for the BFF Jill.
I went back to telling Michelle stories and sleeping.
Then something happened and Emma ran in the room.
Today was the day.
We were going on a picnic.
Not just any picnic but a picnic that we’ve been planning since the beginning of time.
Taco Bell picnic.

We got the other picnic-er to come pick us up and we were on our way.
The man making my Subway was one of thee most attractive humans I have ever laid eyes on…
Too bad it was thee worst Subway sandwich that I have ever eaten in my life.
Oh well…
It’s a trade off…
Attractive man for a nasty sandwich.
We spent about 5000 hours at Taco Bell waiting for Michelle’s food.
Don’t fret.
She finally got it after we fought them for it….
Or asked nicely.
Take your pick.
It was a fantastic picnic day except for when it started to get quite windy.
It’s fine.
All I wanted was a bite of the fellow picnic-ers crunch wrap supreme.
I told him I’d give him some of my [nasty] sandwich.
He wasn’t too pleased when he finally figured out that I had taken double.
Oops?
Porter Park is known for being awesome.
Everyone wants to play there all the time.
We wanted to play in the trees….
…. Just like college students would.
And in typical Quinci fashion….
I had to play the awkward couple game.
Winner.
I even took a picture for your own enjoyment.
Unfortunately you can’t super enjoy it because I was trying to be a good spy….
Do not even fret.
That night when I was with the friend I saw this couple again.
Double awkward.
That night me and the friend bought 2 ½ gallons of ice cream.
Blackberry swirl and mint chocolate chip.
It was decided that blackberry swirl would live in his fridge and mint chocolate chip in mine.
Sometimes you just have random cravings for ice cream.
Craving problem solved.
It was also great because we got to babysit the other roomies small child while her mother and grandma went to her choir concert.
I may or may not be in love with small blonde haired blue eyed children.
We played outside, watched the fishy, and rode the long boards.
Yes.
The friend took the small child on the long board.
I almost had a heart attack but he seemed to love it.
Once the small child’s mother came back we headed over to the friend’s house where we watched a movie with a couple who was only a tad bit awkward.
Story of college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment