Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 187.

This is an ode to the boy wearing argyle socks and argyle patterned shorts.....
It was 9 in the morning and I was sitting, watching Kade’s lacrosse game and this small child’s outfit brought a ray of sun to the early morning.
I cant decide whether I liked the pattern or the color more….
Or the fact that he chose to wear it to this specific game.
He must’ve known that I was coming.
Let’s be completely honest….
I can’t really say anything about his outfit of choice….
Today I didn’t shower…
My hair is on the top of my head…
and wore my shirt inside out.
Classy.
After I had almost died of summer time boredom my mother took me shopping for clothes.
I [don’t] love shopping.
Does the phrase ‘family pictures’ get anyone excited?
Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment