Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 162.



My girls are almost all home.



Today we got Emma, Sarah, and Tyler.



Michelle….



We’re still waiting.



Today was full of getting absolutely nothing done.



I attempted to go to the library but even the guy sitting
next to me was distracting and he wasn’t doing anything too exciting.



Pay attention Quinci.



I wish I would’ve gotten more done but sometimes it just
doesn’t work like that.



Devo was good… Classes were good… Dinner was good.



Me and Emma took a trip to the store tonight and so for
dinner we had Mac & Cheese and hot dogs.



Meal of champions.



I would just like the world to know that I purchased skim
milk.



Yes.



Not the other stuff….



But skim milk.



It’s a whole dollar and something cheaper.



I figured that I’m not such a big milk drinker it wouldn’t
be too big of a deal….



But I’ll let you know.



Me and the friend went on an adventure tonight to Instacare
and Wal-mart in such for an allergy cure.



It was just another day in Rexie….



Tomorrow will be a tad bit stressful seeing I got nothing
done today.



Job interview at 3.



Pray for me.



I want a job.



I got to talk to the BFF today.



That was fun.



I’m a big fan of hers.



Oh heavens.



Bed time.


No comments:

Post a Comment