Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 163.

As stated before….
Sometimes in college you simply do not want to do anything.
So you procrastinate.
For example…
I sat in the library today avoiding my homework like the plague.
I chatted with the roomie currently living in China and fell in love with the best friends engagements.
I really didn’t want to do anything.
Then when a friend from last semester came to sit down and we just had to chat.
Hay maze of fall 2010 mean anything?
He still owes me for that…
I don’t appreciate being pushed near the scary guy with the chainsaw.
Any way…
Came home and me and Emma decided to procrastinate some more….
So we went to Kiwi Loco.
We even had dollar off coupons.
Not gonna lie….
Twizzleberry…
I will remain true to you.
Kiwi Loco just doesn’t even cut it.

Obviously it didn’t cut it because I got fruit.
Not chocolate.
The strawberry frozen yogurt was delightful…
But all the berries were frozen.
Fail.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you feel loyal to Twizlberry. Also. I just love that you ended with that picture. No caption necessary. :)

    ReplyDelete