Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 181.

If only I could take a picture that would truly encompass the mess that is currently occurring in the front room of my house.
I’m pretty sure that this picture was taken after a bunch of bins and other such things had been taken down stairs.
Who would’ve thought that I would’ve had so much stuff…
Not me.
It’s going to be a super party to take it back up to college with me in September.
Today I remembered why I love being home so much….
My mom came and woke me up when I slept through my alarms.
There was so much food in the cupboards that I didn’t even know what to eat for breakfast or lunch.
I didn’t have to worry about getting cold water in the shower.
I could walk right across the street to get to church.
I don’t have to decide between top ramen and cereal for dinner.
I was able to visit with Mayghen, Alyssa, Aly, and whitney.
….It’s great to be home.
I have a feeling that the next 7 ½ weeks will be a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment