Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 177.

Oh you know….
Just another finals week.
I kept forgetting that it was only Wednesday.
I think that means I’m getting a little bit excited to go home.
Problem.
I haven’t yet started packing.
Me and Rebekah finished our tests in Child Development super quick so we people watched.
Oh.
My.
People watching in the Clarke will make anyone’s day better.
There are some strange people in Idaho….
And those strange people do some pretty strange things….
We were entertained for almost an hour.
Today was full of homework and sitting in the testing center.
Woo.
Hoo.
There is no other place I would rather be spending my day than in the testing center.
I don’t know what I got on my test….
I didn’t look at my score.
My teacher said it was just going to be the stuff from the most recent section we’d studied so I only studied what was on the study guide…..
Don’t fret.
I get my test, find a seat, sit down, open the test and guess what….
It’s cumulative.
Can you say fail?
Everything I had ever learned slash not learned was on that test.
Epic.
It was established earlier in the day that twizzleberry was a must so as soon as we could we went.
Me. Boyfriend. Emma. Michelle. Sterling.
Party.
It was even free waffle cone Wednesday.
I got the usual.
Coconut and cookies and crème frozen yogurt covered with chocolate chips, coconut, m&ms, brownie bites, cookie dough bites, hot fudge, chocolate sprinkles, and all that good chocolate stuff.
I am a chocolate girl.
We were there for a while and chatted and all that good stuff.
Emma wouldn’t go ask the lady if she would turn on the dancing game….
But we all know that she was super tempted.
On the way home me and the boyfriend decided to keep walking so we walked and talked.
And walked and talked.
And walked and talked.
We knew we had to get back because Michelle wanted to have a girls night.
We walked up the stairs and saw a boy sitting in the apartment so we figured we needed one last adventure.
We ran super quickly to Abby [Jacob’s car], turned up the music and drove to Mcdonalds.
Favorite thing ever.
Mcdonald’s run at 11 pm to get spicy chicken sandwiches.
I was overjoyed with happiness [so was my stomach].

We headed back to the apartment and were so pleased with ourselves.
We drew with chalk for some time and then it was time for him to go home.
I don’t remember exactly what happened but I ended falling asleep on Emma’s cloud.
Yes.
College.

No comments:

Post a Comment