Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 164.



Mom: So have you recovered? Are you going to be okay?
Me: I dunno…. I couldn’t find a band aid big enough to hold my heart together… So it’s still in pieces.I heard Walgreens carried extra extra large band aids so I’ll have to check
there later.
Mom: If you need me let me know.


Me: Do you think you could send me the insurance card so I can see if the extremely large band aid
is covered?
Mom: I think they have your info on file, but I can send it if you need it. Be strong.
Yes.
This is a usual conversation between me and my mother.
I may or may not be still heartbroken at the fact that my EFY counselor love is engaged.
I was sure we were going to be in love.
Apparently not.
Bummer…..
Hopefully I’ll be able to get over it soon.
Oh the joys of heart shattering.
Today was boring.
I woke up late and then realized I forgot to print off my educational brochure that I spent all last night finishing.
Thank heavens Emma was awake and able to save my life.
I owe you big time….
Class was good.
I walked the friend to his class and then headed home to finish TinA&C.
During that class we had a marvelous time acting out our class project for Tuesday and presenting our super fun topic.
We have fun in that class.
After me and Jace and Colten decided to go on a lunch date to the crossroads.
Nothing beats a date with the brothers..
Tomato ranch and chicken pizza and pepperoni, of course.
Delish.
The rest of the night was filled with marriage prep, work, hanging with the friend, baseball game, watching a movie for class, and talking to the brother…
All that fun stuff.
Oh.
Did I mention that it was Emma day?
Emma was kind enough to let us borrow her closet.
Emma has some of thee greatest clothes known to woman.
Oh!
Bed time!
7:45 tomorrow!
The joys of college…..

No comments:

Post a Comment