Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 169.

Sometimes when you’re in college you get to do awesome class projects such as big relief prints for your teacher’s retirement….
In 2 years.
Oh well.
The day started out like any here in Rexie, Idaho.
Woke up.
Make cookie bars.
Went to H&PofE.
Walked with Jacob, the BOYFRIEND, to his science class.
Ran home.
Got my camera and prepared to go to the class project.
One problem.
As I was walking up there it started raining.
It doesn’t just rain in Idaho…..
It pours cats and dogs and mice and fish and goats and ducks and worms.
Literally.
It was a nice sprinkle and then all the sudden the sky let lose and despite hiding under the tree next to the baseball field I was soaked.
I looked like a wet dog.
I smelled like a wet dog.
Perfect.
I finally found my way up to the project and eventually it stopped raining.
We played…..
A lot.
Actually just me and Sarah did.
We had fun playing with the road roller.
Yes…
Me and Sarah solve our problems in a not so usual way.
How else do you solve roomie problems besides getting right to the point?
But really…
We love each other.
All the time.
The day went on with devotional the very last marriage prep class and work.
Work wasn’t anything exiting.
I sat in the office and ate M&Ms and called humans and typed stuff…
You know…
Typical work stuff.
Then when Shannon and the girls got back me and Kali decided to go on an adventure to the DI pile in the upstairs lounge.
I won the prize.
I found silver Justin Beiber shoes, a denim vest for my dear Emma….
And a jump rope.
It just might possibly have been the best day at work.
Ever.
That night me and the boyfriend went on a walk to the fields after a slightly scary moment with the neighbors…
Don’t fret.
Everything is okay.
Just bask in the glory of the shoes, okay?

1 comment:

  1. Is the BOYFRIEND insisting that you make sure everyone knows he's your BOYFRIEND?

    ReplyDelete