Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 170.

It’s official.
Just to humor a friend who constantly harassed me ….
I changed my relationship status on facebook.
It may or may not last long.
I had like 8 thousand people sitting on the couch with me at the exact moment I changed my status.
It probably scared the boyfriend away.
Sorry….
Today was….
Grand.
I may or may not have slept through my first 2 classes.
I do not want to talk about it.
I got up in time just to get stuff done.
I did some homework by myself….
Actually not…
Emma put her ‘friends’ next to me so I wouldn’t be all alone when they went to class.
What a sweetheart.
The rest of the day was quite….
Eventful.
Seeing that it was Jace’s Birthday we had to party.
After Natural Disasters I met at the boys house and then we headed out on our way.
China Buffet.
I can only handle it twice a semester….
Today was the second.
I gagged on sushi and it ended up back on my plate…
Pretty sure we got Colten to laugh so hard that he cried.
Literally.
Tears were coming from his face.
It was fantastic.
I’m pretty sure I got ripped off….
I’m pretty sure that the ticket said it was $24.88…..
But the human charged me for $34.88….
Did I read the ticket wrong?
I didn’t actually realize this moment until I was driving on the freeway.
I hope he had a good reason for his $15 tip…..
The way home was awesome.
I drove on the freeway.
Yes.
Fear?
Conquered.
We were able to get home just in time for me to take a power nap and head up to work..
Where I ate pizza.
I’m pretty sure I gained 10 pounds yesterday….
No big deal.
10 pounds isn’t that noticeable on a college student.
Fact.
I think that means I’ve officially hit the freshman 15 marker.
Yeah?
Work was fine.
We had to look at a lot of clean apartments and a lot of not so clean apartments….
I found another treasure tonight.
Just bask in the glory of it.
Yes.
It’s gold.
It’s a star.
It’s got fake diamonds…..
By the end of the night I totally looked like Justin Beiber with my silver dancing shoes, black skinny jeans, and my super hot necklace.
Soo…..
Just call me JB.
I prefer it.
The rest of the night was full of home work, a walk with the boyfriend and then when the roomies came home we all watched a walk to remember.
There were no tears but instead a bunch of people sitting on a couch talking about how attractive the humans in the show are.
Remember that one time I mentioned it was the brother’s birthday and he chose to go to the China Buffet?
Apparently everyone loves china buffets in the Chicago area…..
[my friend kali is from the area and confirmed the fact for me…]
Anyway…
I love this human a lot.
Once upon a time when we were small[er] children we didn’t get along so well.
Actually…
We didn’t get along at all.
My mom always said that we would grow up and be the best of friends.
I never believed her.
Then one magical day we woke up and we were best friends.
Together we like[d] going shopping everyday, going on drink runs, going on drives, going to look for shoes for him, going to IHOP at odd hours of the night and ordering way to much food, 49 cent chicken soft tacos at 3 am, staying up late and watching
pointless things aka wrestling, talking building cakes and other such things,
red robin, going mini golfing and golf clapping when we made it, baseball
games, people thinking that we were married… when I was 14, him coming to save
me from being stuck in the snow, boyfriend applications, late night chats, him
giving me the Josh Groban CD for Christmas, neither of us getting married until
a year after his mission, the few missionary letters, butt slapping, date
nights, , fake car slapping just to get reactions out of the people behind us, and
the list can go on and on.
I’m so grateful that I have a brother like you, Jace.
You are one of the smartest humans that I know.
and yes….
You are always right about everything.
You are the greatest example to me in everything you do.
You don’t let things get in the way….
You blow through them.
I love you and I look forward to the many adventures that are to come.
Happy Birthday [again].

No comments:

Post a Comment