Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 173.



I never really saw myself as someone who grows attached to
people [or things].



But I hate to say it….



I’m gonna miss Spring semester 2011.



Today was our last Saturday up in Rexie for a while and we
were going to party.



I’m gonna miss it.



After a super late night of looking for [not so] lost
teenage boys at 2 am sleeping in was needed.



My alarm went off around 9:30 but I didn’t roll out of bed
until closer to 10:30.



Oh well….



Aren’t Saturdays for sleeping in?



That’s what I thought….



We got up and got ready but then it was decided that an adventure
was necessary.



After going through all the possibilities we knew that the
only real option was to party.



So we went to the store and bought 2 loaves of bread, chips,
pop, and brownie cookies and headed out.



PB&J was the way to go.



We piled in the cars and drove the 15 minutes to our destination.



Beaver Dick.



It’s a river off the Snake River….



I love Idaho.



I have never seen so much water in my life.



[Yes. A tad bit pathetic]



We pulled up ran to the dock.



The water was so cold that it
sent shivers down my spine.



I wasn’t going to get in.



I had recently showered and my
hair looked fantastic.





It was fine because we decided to
catch the little fishies in the water with the 99 cent cups.



Andrew was instantly a pro and
the boyfriend caught one with his hand.



Winner.



I think I’ll keep him around.



We swam and partied and even got
thrown in a couple of times.



Punch.



If you’ve never been to this area
then you don’t know that it’s right off the freeway.



They wanted to go bridge jumping.



If you know me well you know that
I hate heights and have avoided bridge jumping like the plague.



The boyfriend talked me into it.



I was scared out of my mind thee
whole way there.



I climbed up and down the wall
twice and it seemed like it took me 20 minutes.



He told me that he was going to
jump with me and wouldn’t let go of my hand.



He told me that I was counting
down.



When he jumped I knew I had no
choice.



I jumped down and it seemed like
I was never going to hit the water.



Finally….



I hit.



I was scared out of my mind.



We swam to back to shore and I
was not going to do it again.



One time thing.



Literally.



But I’m glad that boyfriend made
me do it.





The rest of the day was filled
with watching the youth conference kids, throwing each other in, trying to get
an awesome tan, eating cookies, playing with dead fish, and other such college
things.



It was great.



It made it even better that the
husband and her little brother, Tyler, came up with us.



Party?



Yes.



Tyler, Tyler, Rachel, Emma,
Andrew, Cory, Michelle, Jacob, Quinci.





The rest of the night consisted of
attempting to do homework but sleeping instead, talking to BFF Jill, going for
walks, long boarding in the park, subway runs, pondering upcoming life, writing
papers, doing Book of Mormon homework, and dreading having to wake up tomorrow.



Tomorrow will be a great
adventure.



Hopefully as good as today’s.



The countdown really beings.



I move home on Saturday.



7 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment