Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 186.

Friday.
Finally.
I’ve been waiting for this day since last Thursday night.
It seems weird that I’ve been home for a week (barely).
No worries.
Today has been [absolutely] fantastic.
…except for the part that I was dreaming about forgetting my bridesmaid dress.
Thought.
DON’T FORGET TO GET THE BRIDESMAID DRESS!!
I woke up and had to get my college stuff out of the front room…
I promised it would be done by today.
I was finished vacuuming when the boyfriend texted me.
I was soo pleased.
I was super excited to see him.
As we were texting I got another text from a very special human telling me they were in American Fork.
Could I have been dreaming?
Possibly.
My dearest Kiah [aka fall 2010 roomie] was at the temple [aka 2 seconds away] with her boyfriend, where his cousin was getting married.
I couldn’t wait to see her.
Remember that one time she lived in China and I haven’t seen her since I visited Rexie during the winter semester?
I hopped in the car and drove drove drove and couldn’t believe she was actually here.
We didn’t get to talk to long due to the fact that I was going to meet boyfriend and they were [obviously] at a wedding.
I love this human soo much.
I can’t wait to be able to see her every day in the fall.
Next stop?
Meeting up with the boyfriend and his family in Provo.
I had forgotten how long the drive actually took.
45 minutes.
I timed it.
I used my girl scout skills and missed the sisters house by 2…
To the left.
He met me and we walked to meet the rest of the family who was still eating.
I saw the beard.
It was odd.
He told me I was going to like it.
It was nice to see that sister, brother-in-law, and niece were real and not just skype people.
It wasn’t too long before we headed back to the sisters house.
Everyone was tired from the trip.
I wanted to take him home…
But time didn’t permit.
They were planning on heading out at 7.
It was 6:20 and he was eating cookie dough out of his sisters freezer.
Psh.
Obviously I had to take him to JCW’s.
No Utah experience is complete without it.
He said he didn’t think I even knew how to drive and commented that the things I did when I drove were “very Utah.”
He gave it a B-.
Weak.
It was super awesome to see him [and his family] again.
Yes….
Even with his beard.
I can’t wait to see him again.
Oh the joys of living in separate states….

After I arrived home, ate some food, played with my mothers hair and tried to get the cat to catch a mouse megdeck came over.
Usually when she comes over we sit on the cement and talk.
This time it was the cement on the side of the house by the basketball hoop.
There we read awkward missionary proposals and talked about random things.
It wasn’t long before we decided to head to the Decker household to the cave…..
Chick Flick Friday Night.
When in Rome was the movie tonight.
We even ate popsicles with pineapple in them…..
Oh Josh Duhamel.
Love.
We sat in our same spots on the couch with our blankets and our feet on the love sack.
Just like high school.
By the end of the night me and meg [possibly] had life figured out.....
And tried on all of her headbands...
And went through her Nordstrom sale items…..
And put a feather in my hair.

….Cymoni said pets aren’t meant for hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment