Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 178.

Let’s get straight to the point.
I hate goodbyes.
I would rather eat bugs instead of saying goodbye…
Oh wait…
I ate a bug last week.
Dangit.
....But I think you get the point.
This morning was full of Michelley packing up and heading out.
Don’t fret.
We got a picture of the gang before everyone headed out.
Wanna hear a secret?
Sterling is most definitely standing on his tippy toes.
Don’t forget.
It’s a secret.
Today was full of dreading tests and eating an entire special from teriyaki with the help of Jacob and Emma.
I attempted packing but guess what….
I sure didn’t last long.
I hate packing more than anything.
Instead I found myself sitting in one of my bins, talking to my mother, and wondering how the heck I am safely going to get Travis down to Utah.
I hope betta fish travel well.
It wasn’t too long after Michelley left that Tyler left too.
She’s going to turn into a juvenile delinquent after spending all summer with them in the wilderness.
I’m only a tad bit worried about her safety.
Jacob came and got me and we went to dinner at some cottage place.
Sandwiches and frozen yogurt?
I think it was heaven.
After I decided that I wanted doughnuts.
The doughnut shop was closed so we went to Broulims….
There have been very few times that I’ve actually gone and you can buy a single doughnut.
I don’t understand….
But it ended up working out so it’s fine.
You know you have a great boyfriend when he humors you and buys a box of only 12 chocolate doughnuts along with a half gallon of 1% milk to take to the park to enjoy.
We figured that since it was our last night we needed to eat crap….
Kinda like last night.
We talked and ate and it wasn’t to long before we heard sirens.
Someone had been playing with fireworks and had started the field next to North Gate on fire.
Stupid.
We took Colty some doughnuts and headed up that way.
We couldn’t really see anything since police had blocked everything off.
It’s fine.
We decided to go find Jace and Rachel.
They like to play catch in Porter Park.
Don’t fret.
We found them and played with them for a while.
Then Jacob had to leave so I walked him to his apartment.
Dang.
I’m sure gonna miss that human.
A lot.
[Again]
Don’t fret.
I get to see him next weekend on his way home from Lake Powell.
I can’t wait.
Once he left I headed over to the boys to build smores.
Yes.
Build.
Thank heavens for microwaves.
As college students….
We often don’t want to venture outside the vast amount of walls our apartments have.

Oh what a night.
One more final and then I’m officially done with Spring Semester 2011.
Moving home on Saturday.
Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment