Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 184.

Yes.
The only reason that you can see the carpet in my bedroom was because my mom told me I could not go play with the bff until it was clean….
And because she said on my bed and helped me do it.
I’m really good at this game.
She told me ALL of my stuff had to be put away by Friday…
Including the stuff that may or may not be left in the front room still.
I love living at home ;)
Today was nice.
I got a job at Nuskin….
Yes?
Don’t get me wrong…
A job is a job….
But I thought I had paid my slave labor dues…
Apparently not.
Monday is when all the fun starts again.
Tonight I got to help the bff get ready for her bridals.
She is a stunning bride.
It is the weirdest thing to see your bff in a wedding dress.
It makes it for real.
I think she would like the world to know that she was sitting in the car waiting for everyone else….
Including the groom.
I would love to show the world her dress…
But this is al l you get.
Enjoy.
Let your imagination run wild.
After we got her off and running and I saw the ‘first look’I headed home to meet with my dear Megdeck.
I owed her some….
Treats.
If you don’t know the ice cream rule then you should go back to high school.
It’s a classic.
We stick to it.
Tonight we weren’t in the mood for ice cream so we headed to Smart Cookie to get cookies [obviously] and frozen hot chocolate.
Love.
In typical Quinci fashion….
I needed a picture.
Megdeck reminded me to have my mouth open.
That’s what friends are for, right?
We took our treats to our most favorite place.
The creek.
Its magical.
We talked about life and our upcoming semester together.
Party.
I [still] cannot wait to see what adventures this fall is going to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment