Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 185.

Confession.
I am in looooove with Dan in Real Life.
The first time I encountered this movie was sometime between the beginning of sophomore year and the middle of junior year.
I was sick and didn’t want to hang out with a bunch of people so a friend brought it by and we watched it and ate blue m&m’s and it was fantastic.
I don’t remember liking it.
But last night after megdeck had left I still had all night to do….
Nothing.
Solution?
Movie.
My neighbor handed me this movie and I cringed.
I remember it being slow and not super great….
But then I started it…..
I quickly fell in love with the smiley face honey on the peanut butter sandwiches and the high school loves.
Oh the joys.
I only got halfway through before I realized it was 2 am and my eyes were shutting.
That’s besides the point….


Today?
Visited the cousins.
Watched Dark Night with the brother.
Went to Institute.
Oddly enough I felt like I learned more in that hour and fifteen minutes than I did in the past 2 semesters of religion classes I’ve taken.
Bummer.
It’s fine.
Institute is me and the brother’s new favorite thing…
Despite the strange people that we found there.
….we don’t judge.
Sometimes we just like to play the first impression game.
No worries.
Next week we’ll be attending institute every night just to see which institute wins the prize.
We’re even going to a dating and courtship class…..
Just for fun….
And just because we can.
Yes.
Tomorrow is Friday and I am soo pleased.
I get to see the boyfriend tomorrow.
I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited to see a human in my life.
Let’s just hope he remembered to shave his face…

1 comment:

  1. Why does it matter if he shaved? So you can KISS?! Sick. ;)

    ReplyDelete