Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 87.

One day….

When me and blogger are friends again….

Everything will look the way I want it to.

That’s fact.

Work.

I don’t want to talk about it.

Very stressful for un-necessary reasons.

Let me put it this way…..

I HATE APRIL FOOLS DAY.

Rhyme unintentional.

One more week…. One more week….. one more week…..
Nuskin.
We are NOT friends anymore.
Yes.
You are really seeing what you think you’re seeing.
I was playing tug-of-war at Mason’s 9th birthday party.
My side won.
Obviously.
As much as I love 15 – 9 year old boys….
I don’t.
Also.
Tonight me and a few [aka 2] close friends came together in honor of Colten.
The lady bug.
We figured that he had been dead for long enough and that he needed a proper service.
Cremation was the only way.
When the wind decides to blow [probably tomorrow] or I find a proper urn that’s where he will be placed.
“We can let him fly like a ladybug would.”
As said [or closely said] by Alyssa Rutter aka My BFF Jill.
Michael gave a wonderful set of words including a short piece from Les Mis and also a poem by Robert Frost.
It was touching.
Truly.
Along with a moment of silence I reminded us of a few favorite memories.
Then we ventured outside and turned his body in to [almost] ashes.
The ladybug will now rest in peace
……or rather little pieces….
Mike sharing a moment of Les Mis.
Don't fret...
... no humans were harmed in this process.
Thankfully.
Photo credit goes to BFF Jill.
Also Also.
Rachel isn’t here yet.
It’s past midnight.
The car she was driving down in died.
Really.
She even rode on a tow truck to a sketchy gas station.
They won’t be here until….
Ever.
Fortunately there are good people in the world to help them.
I thought it was a [sick] April fool joke.
Not.
It was real.
It’s fine that Nuskin ruined my trust for all people and things.
Also Also Also.
I got a new phone.
Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment