Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 102.

College life is…..
….. Getting more exciting?
After going to be at 11 o’clockish last night I ended up waking up at 8.
So I went back to bed and woke up again at 9.
So I went back to be [again] and woke up at 10.
That’s when I decided I was bored of sleeping and decided to get up and shower.
Remember the part where church doesn’t start until 1?
So me and Emma talked, then I showered, got ready, did some dishes, and got ready some more.
And made me and Emma some super yummy pasta from a box for lunch.
Then we went to church.
I would just like everyone to know that I love my new ward so far.
I was very pleased with my new bishop and the 2nd counselor, Brother Wheeler, looks like someone I’ve seen off of a movie but I just can’t figure out who and it’s really bothering me.
Sacrament meeting was last and we had a talk that started off as ‘my friend’ and quickly turned to ‘I’ then to ‘him’ then to ‘me’ then to ‘we’ then to ‘they’ and he finished of his story as himself.
Interesting.
After church me and Emma traveled to get her stuff and got her moved in.
Colten came over and I made dinner.
Brown Sugar Soup.
As odd as it looks….
It’s really good.

Emma loved it and Colten even admitted to liking it.
I was shocked that Colten actually enjoyed something I cooked.
That isn’t something that happens every day.

Then Michelle came.
She just told me that she has a blog.
She also has a stun gun.
Me and Emma screamed out loud when she showed Colten how it works.
I have a feeling this is going to be a fantastic……
Just a thought.
We also went to stadium singing and sung our hearts out.
And now we’re all remembering how old and tired we are.
Ugh.
And I still have to clean my room and do my dishes [again].
Some of my favorite moments since I’ve been here:
“Will she teach us to speech porcacheese?”
“It makes sense if you don’t think about it.”
…..oh the joys of latish nights.
Haha.
Oh!
Elder Cloward wrote me!
He is doing fantastic in Scotland ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment