Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 94.


It’s just past midnight….
…. And I’m blogging.
I have serious adventures to embark on tomorrow and I’m not sleeping yet.
Unfortunately this is not so uncommon.
Today was an interesting day.
Last day at Nuskin.
I definitely needed a change…..
….. and as much as I had to admit it
…..I might just miss it.
But only a little.
Being in a big white warehouse for 8 hours a day you meet some pretty [interesting and] awesome people.
I was always entertained,
Although it stressed me out to hear what some people do with their lives.
Haha….
You only know what I’m talking about if you actually worked there.
As I signed out for the last time I remembered how much I actually do like these people.
But really….
8 hours a day.
Pretty sure I’m with them more than my family.
You make some pretty good friends and interesting conversations in that amount of time.
Don’t fret.
I learned about gauges today and watched my team member take them in and out to the point that I thought I was going to throw up.
I also learned how you stretch your ears.
Yes.
Quite the valuable info,
If you ask me.
Yes....
That is normal Nuskin conversation.
Today went by extremely slow but in the end I knew I would miss it.
After last break I found a paper taped to my back [just like old times on team 9] and each of my Nuskin pals had written me a note.
Multiple people told me not to get anymore pets…..
No comment.
Then Rebecca brought me a frog from her collection.
You know you’ve made it when Rebecca gives you a frog.
No joke.
And ask I walked out, one of my favorite people to work with, Carmen, gave me a big hug and told me how much she was going to miss me. Carmen would be thee ultimate grandma. She was always bringing in cookies and lights up when she talked about her grandkids and her RM son. We couldn’t find a pen for her to give me her number so she used her lipstick and told me in her strong Spanish accent, if I ever needed anything, or any help, or even a wedding cake to call her. She always made my day. She's fantastic.
My table was even graced by the presence of green shirts during lunch ;)
It was a good last day of work.
See ya Nuskin……
After work I couldn’t not go to Mcdonalds.
McDouble and a Spicy McChicken and a large Diet Coke.
Guess what?
It made me sick again.
Mcdonalds phase.
OVER.
I talked to BFF Jill and her boyfriend and Megdeck and mom on the way home.
That was fun too.
I miss the high school days where I could see my friends every 5 seconds.
The I came home and slept.
And typed recipes.
And watched a movie.
Wow.
I really need to go back to college.
It’s fine.
Less than a week.....
I can do this....
So much to do....
So little time.....
This will be an adventure in and of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment