Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 100.


Like the view from the top floor of my apartment building?
Happy day 100.
Last night consisted of driving.
Woo Hoo.
[Did you hear the sarcasm there? I don’t want you to miss it.]
Mason had a game in the Salt Lake-ish area at 5:30 so we left home as close to 4 as we could.
He did great.
His little arm through the ball from very right, right field to second to get the little monster out.
He even got a good hit, which got him a pack of baseball cards.
Finally the drive began.
After a stop to Mcdonalds.
Mcdouble and McChicken?
Yum.
We [obviously] made it to Idaho safely and without any problems.
Thankfully.
We pulled up to the hotel around midnight and all I have to say about it is Sketchy.
This place looked like some where a good Criminal Minds episode would be filmed.
We walked through the second floor door to find a pair of socks lying on the ground and my mom picked up a piece of glass.
There wasn’t a closet so I say the dead bodies were in the TV holder/cabinet.
No body dared look.
I’m telling you.
There really were dead bodies in there.
The beds were much softer than that ‘Hot Rod Hotel.’
Thankfully.
But morning still came too early.
I had to be at work at 7:30.
It was fun to check in girls who were coming up for their very first semester and getting them all ready to go.
I remember being so young, so naive, so inexperienced.
But now I’ve obviously a pro.
Right?
It didn’t take too long before I was done with my 2 hours of work and got to move myself into my new little house.
The first moments were……
Interesting?
To say the least.
Fortunately we made it past that and got everything moved in.
I still feel like I’m living in someone else’s house…..
…. But I guess soon enough it will be mine too.
The roomie doesn’t move in until next weekend…
Do you know what that means?
I can’t watch Criminal Minds for a week.
I need to have a roomie to protect me from the bad guys in the show.
Don’t fret.
Once everything is 100% moved in pictures will be posted.
So there was this one time that I have a whole entire grocery store in my closet.
Just wait to you see a picture of that.
It’s my pride and joy of college.
Tomorrow will be good.
Textbooks and work.
I cannot wait to see what this semester has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment