Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 108.

Last night me and Blogger had a battle.
Obviously Blogger won…..
Next time it better watch out because I WILL win.
I just told the story of wearing matching outfits, going to the unusual bird dance for a small amount of time, homework, Michelle getting [not] hit on by an old man at Broulims, us going to the dance and staying the whole time [minus the half hour and Broulims], finding out some news, hanging out with the 1 am buddies, and pulling a Princess Mia.
That was all.Happy Easter.
This morning I remembered that I hadn’t learned thee most important thing before I left for college.
How to hard boil eggs, which doesn’t help when 314 wants to color Easter eggs.
Good thing my mother is just a phone call away ;)
After an Easter feast of grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.
Now that is living right.
After we had our 1 am friend and Colten over to dye Easter eggs.
Turned out pretty good, huh?
We didn’t even have and vinegar…..
So being the smart college students we are we googled substitutes.
Lemons.
I bet you didn’t know that.
I wish that we had enough to do more than 19….
But even after using as many of the roomies eggs that I dared to use that is what we ended up with.
Let’s be completely honest.
I dyed one of the best looking Easter eggs ever.
This picture does not do it justice.
I wished that I would’ve named in or something….
But I knew I couldn’t get to attached because I knew they would be turned into deviled eggs…..
I guess it’s a good thing that I didn’t name it because it turned into so much more than a deviled egg…
Emma truly enjoyed smashing my egg with her hands….
Not gonna lie….
It was hilarious.
I guess my egg getting smashed was somewhat of a blessing in disguise since it made it possible to get slash have a new favorite egg.
I even got it to be purpely and spotty.
Just the way I liked it.
Too bad this one really did turn into a deviled egg…..
One day.
When I grow up I will be able to peel hard boiled eggs .
I think between me and Colten….
Well…..
Let’s just say at the moment it isn’t exactly our calling in life.
Yes.
Michelle created the inside of the deviled eggs.
We’re [or at least I….] am impressed with Michelle and her cooking skills.
We didn’t have paprika, but we ran door to door asking and were successful.
Deeeeelish.
And now I’m dreading the fact that I have a 7:45class tomorrow and have to go to bed instead of staying up and finishing chick flick Sunday night with the girls.
Oh.
Great news.
[I think]
I’m the new FHE….
I mean HEG [not] mom.
Happy thought.
Every Sunday night for the past few weeks a dear friend has texted me and told me that he hoped that I had a great week and the next week is even better.
That right there, Ladies and Gents, is a fantastic friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment