Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 93.

Tomorrow.
Last day at work.
Today.
Second to last day at work.
Imagine that.
We worked 2 different jobs.
We only finished one…..
….which wasn’t even ours to begin with.
I’m not bitter about not meeting quota which was impossible.
I think only one of the humans on our table met it….
…. Making him not a human.
But the adventures at Nuskin seemed extra long today.
The real adventures started when I got home.
I cleaned the goldfish bowl, cleaned my room, read Jace’s letter [3 MORE WEEKS!], washed my face and got ready for the event of the year.
Titanic the Musical.
I was quite impressed by our seats, which is fantastic because I didn’t think they were going to be so great.
Front row on the balcony.

The show was……
…….Not the movie.
But there were comical moments and we loved loved loved how they added in jokes that made the show even more ironic….
…..well….. I hope they were jokes.
I was hoping for an alternate ending aka something happy but I guess we didn’t go to the right show.
Have you noticed that me and Chloe love to go on adventures which make us seem more cultured?
We mostly just go to the Scera for the Heritage… museum?
We ALWAYS play on the type writers.
This time I broke them.
Oops.
Good thing Chloe was there to save the day slash type writer.

Oh what a night.
Just a thought….
….If you feel the need to see Titanic.
Just watch the movie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment