Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 91.

Today was…..
Tuesday.
Work was long [as usual] and nothing too exciting happened.
The redo job is finished….
…..yet we still had to finish more white boxes.
Unfortunately [or rather fortunately] I had a dentist appointment and had to leave early.
It’s completely fine that I fell asleep waiting for the dentist to come clean my teeth.
I woke up to an unfamiliar voice saying “Should we wake her up?”
I figured it was fine that I was asleep on his dental chair…..
….. I won’t see him again for a while.
I thought it was a tad bit awkward that the girl cleaning my teeth was/is a year younger than me.
She did a great job.
I was impressed by her youth.
After my hour and a half long appointment I drove home super super fast to get ready for my date.
Yes.
I went on a date.
*my mother just informed me that I may or may not be funny and I may or may not need to go to bed.*
Rude.
I went on a date with Ben.
He was formally a member of team 8, currently a member of team 5.
Our cars are twins…..
….. sorta.
We [actually he] drove us up to SLC where we went to the Clark Planetarium.
I have never been and was so excited to go.
We first drove through some sketchy neighborhoods…..
…..Then we couldn’t find parking.
….Then we made the people let us go see ‘The Night Show’ and our minds were blown. I love the part when we went through the Nebula and when the asteroids collided. It was like the ultimate 3D movie.
…Then we looked through all the exhibits.
Remember how Pluto isn’t a planet anymore?
There is even a sign there that says it so you don’t forget.
Then we found the Moon and Mars.
Obviously we had to get our pictures taken on them.
Jealous much?
Then we sat and talked by the toys for a long time and found that SOS Staffing Services [aka our work] donated a TON of money to the Planetarium along with countless others.
….Then we remembered that we had to work at 7.
Ugh.
We began the trek out and it was raining and there were hobos standing on the street so we cut through the Exit of the underground parking garage even though it said “not pedestrians.”
Oops.
Don’t Fret.
It’s completely find that we couldn’t find his car to save our lives and we felt much better when we met a couple other humans who couldn’t find their car either….
….I hope they found it.
We made it back safely and I had a fantastic time.
Thanks Ben!
Ben on the moon....
I'm on Mars......
What a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment