Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 109.

Today was one of those days I thought would have no adventures.



I tried to sleep last night but I couldn’t.



But as soon as I was laying on my stomach, under my covers, with a pillow over my head and barely falling asleep…..



Sarah’s alarm went off.



At midnight.



When I woke up at 5:59 to begin the great undertaking of getting ready I was frightened by what I saw in the mirror.



I looked like I had been hit in the face with a train.



You know those big giant metal things that drive really fast on rails?



Thank heavens for a little thing called cover up.



I headed to child development.



Fine.



Book of Mormon.



Great.



A very attractive male sat by me in that class.



Shaun.



Came home and did the dishes.



Awesome.



Natural Disasters.



Fantastic.



You wanna know something weird?



I always end up sitting by married men [bummer] and I figured out why.



They want to protect me from some of the weirdies that BYU-I has to offer.



They’re like my stand in brothers for the next 3 days.



I like that idea.



They’ll let me sit by the good ones when they come around, right?



Good idea married men.



Keep up the hard work.



Today’s adventure started when I got pelted with balls of hail on the way home from the Romney building.



Dear Idaho weather.



Please stop.



Just be sunny and warm.



So we went on a trip to Wal-Mart to get a few things.



And yes.



I know I have zero self control…..



But all the good Easter candy was on sale.



I was sooo excited.
I found a giant Reeses egg and a chocolate bunny.
Confession.
I’ve never had a chocolate bunny before and I’m waiting for the pristine moment to eat it.
Oh.
And I bought a scarf.
I’m excited about that too.
Too bad it was super bright for my webbycam…


Also.
I solved the world’s most questioned…..
Question?
Yep.
I did it.
I would just like everyone to know that McDonald’s Mcchicken sandwich is like a thousand times better than Wendy’s chicken sandwich.
McDonalds was out of the spicy kind….
But I couldn’t be mad when the lady told me because she was way to nice.
She made the trip there worth it.

Oh!
And in typical Rexie humor we found a fantastic sign.
“Streaking is illegal in Rexburg so we install wiper blades.”
HAHAHAHAHA.
I want to find the person who came up with this phrase and become their best friend.
Forever.

Then tonight at FHE….
…. Oh wait.
It’s HEG now.

[aka home evening group]
Do you know why they changed it?
Because you can’t date and/or marry your family.
If you missed the memo you marry people and then they become your family.
Despite popular belief…..
It doesn’t happen the other way around.
Anyway….
We played games and froze and got our picture taken with ......
No one other than Andy Samburg.
Hot Rod?
Yeah.
Be jealous that he’s in my ward.
Unfortunately that was the moment that Michelle’s iphone decided to be blurry..
So use your imagination.

Oh yes.
3 days until Elder Whatcott comes home.
Are you as excited as I am?
…….
Doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment