Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 103.

Bloggers.
Meet Twizzleberry.
Twizzleberry.
Meet Bloggers.
Tonight, since we don’t have fhe groups yet, we went on a roomie date.
Me. Emma. Michelle.
BF. BBF. BBBF.
You can’t live in Rexburg and not go to Twizzleberry.
Seeing it was Monday and [the ever so popular] family night we got 15% off.
$1.96 for frozen yogurt…..
I’m what you call a very happy customer.
In typical Quinci fashion, I got all chocolate.
Cookies & Cream frozen yogurt, Reeses, cookie dough bites, brownie bites, chocolate sprinkles, hot fudge.
Oh.
And juice balls.
They explode in your mouth.
Like really explode.
After fulfilling our taste buds needs, we walked 50 or so steps to the Paramount 5 theater.
Rexburg’s version of the Sticky Shoe [for all you wonderful people of Utahish County]
We saw Beastly.
Yes….
It may be on the same level as the Twilight trilogy…..
But it was sweet.
My favorite part was before the movie when the following flashed on the screen:
‘Please turn your phones to vibrate.’
Don’t they usually ask you to turn them off?
Only in Rexburg they don’t want to feel like you’re being bossed around.
The many joys of a small town.
The movie was good.
It has been decided that I want to go see the lights of New York and live in house where I can look and see the skyline at any given time.
Day or night.
I want a house to overlook a lake so that I can look and hear the water daily.
Any way…
Today we even ran some errands and attempted to find notebooks.
Psh.
Why on earth would we be able to find notebooks the day before school starts in Rexburg when everyone else is doing the same exact thing?
I guess I’ll try tomorrow.
Colten talked us into going to the BYUIC [yes… pronounced Buick] to play basketball with him.
I think he was surprised at how bad we actually were.
So we found friends to play with him
Alfonzo. Dallin. Matt.
All very nice boys and they gave him something to do besides being embarrassed that we couldn’t make a shot.
By the end I think that we [Me. Emma. Michelle.] were regular Michael Jordans.
Remember that part in the movie ‘How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days?’ where Andie is telling her friend, Michelle, that she scares away guys because she is always telling them every detail in her life like what she ate that day and other sorts of random things?
I feel like I’m there ;)
Well tomorrow is the first day of school.
Slash that.
First day of the semester.
The History and Philosophy of Education, Transitions in Art and Culture and Marriage Prep.
Wish me luck.
Prayers would be wonderful.
The first couple days [or even weeks] of school I’m a little bit of a stress case.
Okay….
Little is an understatement.
If you were one of the lucky ones that went to high school with me you know what I’m talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Quinci, I blog stalk you. :] But I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete