Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 99.


Oh the joys of packing….
And mostly blurry pictures.
I spent approximately 7 hours packing today.
Yes.
That’s counting distractions.
Geena Davis helped me pack today.
I may or may not have watched 11 episodes of Commander in Chief.
It’s completely fine that there are only 18 episodes in the [one and only] season.
I guess it’s better than watching Criminal Minds and not being able to sleep.
Maybe.
It’s been decided that my clothes have grown exponentially since I last moved to Idaho.
I have 3 containers/suitcases full of clothes and a mini one full of shoes.
Who knew that I had that many clothing items?
I sure didn’t.
All together I have a grand total of 6 big containers/suitcases and 2 mini containers.
And all my food stuff.
And all the other stuff that wouldn’t fit.
I don’t exactly thing that we’ll be able to fit Colten’s stuff in the car too……..
Oops?
I am just realizing the blessing in the packing talent that my father has.
Oh yeah.
14 more days Elder Whatcott!
The countdown chain is getting short!

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you so much!!!! Have fun at college!
    Love: The Rutters

    ReplyDelete