Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 92.

2 more days of work.
I have to keep reminding myself about that.
Tomorrow is my last day wearing my blue scrub.
After that….
…. I will actually have an identity.
That’s an odd concept.
Also.
Rumor has it that Mormons are fun haters and suck the fun out of everything.
According to someone on line 3 I am the exception to that.
I am proud of the fact that I am not a fun hating Mormon.
I don’t even suck the fun out of things.
Yes.
I wish I could write a book called “Confessions of a Nuskin slash SOS employee.”
Except I don’t have any super intense things to share about the big white building that anyone would actually care about.
Work wasn’t too bad today.
We even got out early.
It was supposed to be at 2…
…. But we had the cell phone meeting and it was more like 2:15ish.
Do you know what I do after work when I get off early?
Go pick up my bestie at the Wilk, of course.
We drove back to her house and she made me the perfect grill cheese and soup.
After talking for a little while I knew something was missing in her life…..
So I took her to Mcdonalds and got her an ice cream cone.
Do you know why she is my best friend?
Because she didn’t let me get a Spicy McChicken.
After I gave her her ice cream cone, I broke the bad news……

Noodle, the Betta, had been put up for adoption and I was taking him to his new home this afternoon.
She wasn’t too excited.
Haha.
I was so excited to take him to his new home.
The Olsen’s.
I knew that if Abby [aka Best. Yearbook. Advisor. Ever.] could handle me, Cody Elaine, MegDeck, and Jamison every single day for our whole senior year then she would be able to handle a small child and a Betta.
As I knocked on the front door I [obviously] expected a small child….
….. but I got a half naked potty training child.
Xander is one of thee cutest small children I have ever seen and he sure is a talker.

He wasn’t too interested in the new fish at first, but when his mom put him in the fish bowl he got excited.
The name changed constantly.
We went from Rock star to blue star to star to Dory to Nemo.
I think Nemo was the final name.
I am so proud to have put my own in the hands of a happy family who will enjoy him as much as I did.
Look how cute this small child is!
Another thought.
My [dear] friend left on his mission today.
Fact.
I haven’t actually talked to him in 2 months.
Before then it had been approximately way to long.
I messed this friendship up.
Really bad.
Let’s be completely honest.
I regret it.
Big time.
Together we enjoyed going on adventures and talking at strange hours.
Horseback riding, 4 wheeling, sonic runs, working, long boarding in the middle of the street, fires, and other random things.
One time I even got to drive thee truck.
I know, right?
Good luck Elder.
I hope the next 2 years is better than you hoped it would be.

1 comment: