Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 110.

Oh hey college.
I found you.
And everything that you come with.
AKA HOMEWORK.
Not a fan.
That’s all I’ve done today.
I even had to eat the chocolate bunny to get me through.
Oh. I was informed that when I was a small child I did eat chocolate bunnies.
I got the facts wrong.
Maybe next year the Easter bunny will get me another one so that I can remember my childhood.
Wink. Wink. Wink. Wink. Wink.
I was pretty impressed with my comments in H&PofE.
I think Sister Johnson was too.
We talked about teaching by the spirit in a public or a private school.
I loved it.
It reminded me of my little Autistic friends at the elementary school down the street.
Then in TinA&C we did random activities and talked a little about our tough experiences.
Like mentioned before I always write about the same thing…..
But yesterday as I was reading some of the students in my class I couldn’t help but wonder why I seemed to have gotten the easy way out.
I cried and cried as I read their stories not being able to imagine how they survived the trials that they did.
These people amaze me.
After class I was talking to my friend [not] McCall and she told me that he experience had happened within the past few months.
Bless her heart.
She smiled as she told me about the angel she had watching over her and I couldn’t help but respect her, and everyone else in the class even more.
It’s true.
Heavenly Father gives you trials you can handle.
And the ones who did talk about their trials talked about the blessing that it ended up being and the amazing things they had learned.
You never really do know what people are going up against.
Any whey….
This was me.
All.
Day.
Long.
From the time we got home from devotional….
and after we got home from the teriyaki place…..
I sat there and did homework.
FOREVER.
I think it took me so long because I’m going home tomorrow.
It seems so unreal.
I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment