Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 104.

Happy first day of Tuesday/Thursday classes.
The good [and bad] thing about college is that you get 2 first days of school.
Monday and Wednesday and Friday‘s first day is tomorrow.
Today was super super great.
The Hinckley building is going to be my best friend on these T/TH days.
3 classes and all 3 of them are there.
The History and Philosophy of Education was great.
Sister Johnson is going to be my best friend because she isn’t having class on the 28th since she has to go to some conference, which makes my travelness to Utah so much easier.
I think that is going to be a fantastic class.
I got home from that class around 10:15ish and me and the girls went on a quick trip to Broulims.
Seeing that it’s Easter season, [naturally] they had live bunnies for sale.
Emma wanted the one with red eyes that sat on all the other bunnies’ heads.
Rude.
We were home pretty quick and I headed to Transitions in Art and Culture.
Also in the Hinckley.
We discussed what it means to be human.
Have you ever thought about that before?
I hadn’t.
Brother Samuelson broke the news that your dog doesn’t really love you.
Dogs can’t feel love.
It’s a human trait.
Me and Colten then met Emma and Michelle in the BYUIC for Devotional.
That place is huge.
Both President and Sister Clark spoke.
“Be where you’re supposed to be when you’re supposed to be there.”
After devotional, me and Michelle went home, had lunch, and I talked her into going to marriage prep with me.
It’s actually relationship philosophy.
So far I love it...
Oddly enough.
Michelle even added the class right then and there.
She loved it as much as I did.
I’m so excited to have her in my class.
P.A.R.T.Y.
Plus, it might make it a tad less awkward that I know someone in this class full of girls and approximately 6 boys.
We also decided we needed little Ceasers tonight, since last night it was closed after the movies.

We [me and Michelle] figured we need to watch ‘Win a Date with Tad Hamilton’ since we watched a clip of it in marriage prep along with ‘Wedding Planner’ and ‘Runaway Bride.’
Wanna know the connections we made in these 3 movies?
The girls are coming back to the boys and girls like dancing and girls like eye contact and girls like to repeat things boys say.
Colten came over and enjoyed the movie and pizza with us…..
…. And also spied on the people standing outside our window with us.
We weren’t very secretive.
Oh well.
I guess that’s why we’re in college.
I [finally] met Colten and Jace’s roomie and we have a class together tomorrow.
Natural Disasters.
There is even a mandatory field trip in this class.
June 16 or 17.
Who knew people went on field trips in college…
I like this idea.
Wow.
Elder Whatcott you’ve only got 9 days left.
I cannot wait to see you again.
It’s a good thing that these past 2 years have [almost ] flown by.

No comments:

Post a Comment