Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 114.

Today was like any other day at home.
My plan to sleep in was foiled as a result of a combination of a phone call and a text.
Not a bad way to wake up, I may add, but very sudden.
I had to go visit my BFF at Best Buy and he told me nothing was wrong….
He even tried to guess my password.
Guess what Mr. Best Buy BFF.
I was visited by another blue screen tonight.
Blue screen, whaaat?
Then I went and saw my BFF Jill in her new house in Provo.
It actually looks like an apartment…
I was coveting her counter tops and cabinets.
You know you’re a pathetic when you’re in college and you’re in love with your best friend’s kitchen.
We went and picked up the boyfriend and went to Smith’s to get a few things.
Only in Provo you go to a grocery store and only see the elderly and college students.
Okay.
And Rexburg.
In usual Whatcott fashion we all went out to dinner seeing that tomorrow is Fast Sunday.
Café Rio?
Love.
So I decided that if I had dollar for every time that I mentioned my love for Café Rio I may never need to find a real job.
Infact, Café Rio should start paying me for publicity.
After a delightful Pork Burrito we headed home.

Then me and Trish headed out again…
I needed a few things before I head back up to Idaho
Aka bathroom rug and an iron.
Of course I found myself in the movie section….
Why on earth did Wal-Mart choose today to put out every season of Criminal Minds?
I have never been so tempted in my life.
I even had Trish help me find a logical reason to purchase the two seasons I didn’t have and can’t find them anywhere else and they were only $30.
I wish I would’ve timed how long I actually stood there.
Way to long that’s for sure.
Fortunately I managed to keep my self control and my debit card stayed in my wallet.
I have never been more proud of myself.
Criminal Minds still has its home on the shelf below Bones and next to Glee.
Regardless of how much Derek Morgan likes those shows he needs to be on my shelf.
Next time my self control won’t be so much……


Instead I purchased the wonderful and uplifting film, Saturday’s Warrior.
Do not even fret.
There is a karaoke feature.
Jealous much?
Just come visit 314 and I may or may not let you play it with Emma.

This picture was taken waay to long ago.
WAY TO LONG AGO.
Yes.
Me and these men look like we are at our first year of EFY.
Oh wait.
We are.
14 years old and proud of it.
Anyway…
Today is their 19th birthday.
We met at EFY and the ended up being some of my best friends during high school.
Now they’re heading to Japan to serve for the next 2 years.
Crazy how fast it goes.
Happy Birthday Adam and Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment