Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 98.

Only 2 more days.
I still feel like it will never come.
I still am barely packed.
I did close to nothing today having to do with getting ready for college.
Except I did put in a load of laundry and went on a mini shopping trip to Maceys case lot sale where I purchased 2 brownie mixes, 8 cans of soup, an extra large bag of spaghetti, napkins, BBQ sauce, ketchup, and a fast break.
[That was to keep me from going on a McDonalds trip.]
I also saw my “dear friend” from EFY 2 years ago.
She asked if she could take my groceries out to my car.
In my mind I asked if she wanted to steal my EFY Crush.
Oh wait….
She did.
It’s fine.
I got over it.
I found someone else.
But it was a little strange to see her.

After my adventures at Maceys I gave another attempt at packing.
Attempt failed.
Tomorrow is the real packing day.
Wow.
I can’t believe it’s time to go back up.
I think I’m one big ball of random tangents.
Tonight me and Chloe went on a great adventure.
We went and got some [fantastic] Harts hot chocolate.
We maybe are having a slight love affair with it.
Then we made our way over to the creek.

Oh the creek.
There was water in it this time!
I always look forward to the time of the year when you can listen to it.
One of my favorite memories of the creek was laying on the soft, green grass one night, looking at the stars, and listening to the water flow by.
The creek is beautiful.
Especially during the summer when the trees are green and you lay on your back and take a nap.
It really is a magical place.
Me and Chloe talked about getting oldish and how much things are going to change in the next 5 years.
It's it wonderful?

Words cannot describe how jealous I am of her adventures this weekend in Las Vegas.
Blue Man Group and Phantom of the Opera.
Yes.
Do you know the one thing that I want to do most?
I want to go see Celine Dion live in Las Vegas
I told my mom to plan on next January….
… since that’s when I won’t be in school.
I think she thinks I was joking.
If there is one thing I don’t joke about it’s Celine Dion in concert.
Chloe also made cookies.
Oh. My.
They were so good.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture before I ate it.
[This is where I remember I have a slight blogging addiction]
Now as I watch Commander in Chief I ponder the thought of becoming a US President instead of a Special Education teacher….
Tempting…..
Tempting….
Tempting….
Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment