Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 86.

Friday Eve.
Finally.
We finished working at the machines with the Australian friends.
I asked Miles if he liked Americans and he said no.
He hated when people ask him to talk so they could hear his accent.
After lunch we did a ‘quota job.’
We basically race to see if we can meet quota each hour.
It’s really not as exciting as it sounds.
Trust me.
Work just dragged on forever.
One more week…. One more week…. One more week.
I constantly have to remind myself in order to stay sane.
Do you know what I learned today?
Oh.......
Never mind.
It’s probably not blogger appropriate.
But once I walked out the door I was in heaven.
Did you see the weather?
Or rather did you feel the weather?
The sky was blue.
The sun was shining.
It was so great I had to go get a Diet Coke and Tropical Skittles.
As I drove home I had my window rolled down.
I had my sunglasses on.
I had my hand out the window feeling how fast I was going.
I was listening to the Classic 90’s Pop songs.
And I was singing so loud the people next to me could probably hear me.
I love driving home days like today.
Summer.
I love you.
When I got home me and Trish ran to the store to get some shoes.
Then I went and saw The Drowsy Chaperone at AFHS.
I loved it.
Between Ben’s narrating and Davis’s accent slash eyebrow action…..
….. You should probably just go see it.
Then I even went to the gala after.
Drama people never cease to be entertaining to watch.
Their life really is a show.
Did you know that tomorrow is Friday.
Do you know what that means?
RACHEL IS COMING TO SEE ME!
Also.
It’s conference weekend.
That’s fun too.
Look! It's me, the fam and the star after the show.
Yes....
Papa Rutter....
I am intentionally making that face. It's the 'Look at me. I'm standing with the Rutter Family' face.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see the D.C. but I have to take tickets most nights next week so we'll see if it actually happens. :) Also... I'm pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete