Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 107.

Happy Earth Day.
It’s completely fine that we didn’t know it was Earth Day until me and Michelle went to check something on Google and it reminded us.
We celebrated.
Don’t fret.
You’ll see in a moment.
School was good.
2 classes today.
Child Development and Natural Disasters.
I got a lot of laundry done in between.
I love clean clothes and may have a slight love affair with doing laundry.
Then soon enough it was time to head to Natural Disasters.
I sat by a super cute boy in class….
Unfortunately he was married.
That was naturally a disaster.
After class the Earth Day celebration happened.
I made cookie bars and as soon as Emma got home from class we colored Earth Day pictures.
I thought they turned out fantastic.
They best thing about this adventure was using new crayons.
48 pack, baby.
We even taped them to the wall for the whole world to see.
A shrine to let the Earth know how much we love it.
Then Michelle and Emma thought it would be so funny to go drop off cookie bars at Summerset 308….
The man who walked me home this past week.
I didn’t think it was a funny idea….
They sure did.
So they doorbell ditched them to him with a note with my name on it.
I was not too happy about that but how on Earth can you be mad at these two?
I even asked these random men to go get the cookie bars from them and save me.
I think the thought I was weird…..
I could tell by the look on their faces.
It’s fine.
Hopefully I don’t get any random visits from strangers in 308 this next…
Ever.
After we got home we watched a movie, as usual.
We use the fact that we’re in marriage prep to watch chick flicks all the time.
When the movie was over we heard a knock at the door.
It was 2 random strangers passing out fliers for the dance at the Hart tomorrow.
We invited these men in and fed them cookie bars.
They stayed until curfew aka 1.
We just talked and other random things.
Oh.
Don’t fret.
They came at 8.
Did I mention we didn’t know them?
Nice people at BYUI.
5 more days Elder Whatcott.
I cannot wait to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment