Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 113.


Saturday came earlier than needed.
Me and my dad went and met our geeks at Best Buy and they fixed my computer.
I am eternally grateful.
I am not exactly best friends with technology……..
After we said goodbye to the guys who are closely related to the yerds, my dad and I hurried over to the AT&T store where I met my other great friends.
My phone has had a little bit of a temper lately….
For those of you who have dealt with the many hang ups…
I’m sorry.
Hopefully me and the new twin phone will get along better.
There wasn’t much to do after that.
Everyone had to run some sort of errands.
Me and Trish decided that we needed to go on a date.
JCW’s was kind enough to provide us with [extra] Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers, a large fry, and drinks.
Of course.
And our date wouldn’t be complete without a Mcdonalds ice cream……
We even went on a secret adventure.
But now it’s approximately way past midnight and my brain isn’t working.
Okay.
It’s extra not working…..

No comments:

Post a Comment