Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 115.


Just in case you were wondering….


This is what I look like when I’m driving 246+ miles to Idaho on the freeway while trying to change lanes.


I think at that exact moment my tongue was considering sticking out at the people who I was trying to get in front of.


Yes.


Let’s all have a proud moment for me.


I drove on the freeway for the first time today.


For 4 hours.


Do you know what that means?


I obviously am a pro at this whole game.


I also like to hug the right side of the road.


But I don’t appreciate it when drivers from Alberta almost side swiped me and take the right half of my car and possibly Colten.


Good thing I was paying attention because they sure weren’t.


I usually like to get to Idaho in one piece.


Usually.


Coming home to Idaho was good.


I missed my girls.


When I got home we pulled everyone possible in the front room and watched Saturday’s Warrior.


Despite what some may think….


It was totally worth it in the end.


I got all my homework done and now I’m dreading my 7:45 class….


Let’s all pray that I make it there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment