Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 138.

Let the world know.
I am officially the [proud] owner of my own DVD copy of the Prince of Egypt.
I could not be more pleased.
I saw the mailman this morning and I just knew it was coming.
I call it a sixth sense….
You can call it whatever you’d like.
Tomorrow after I get my things done I will have a date with Moses and his people.
I’m super excited.
Yeeees.
So tonight after marriage prep we headed over to summerset to watch some manly shows.
The NBA Finals and some guy drinking cow blood.
Apparently it’s a delicacy.
I hope and pray that I never have to live somewhere where people drink cows blood for enjoyment over diet coke or heaven forbid, water.
Jake decided that it was time to pop my personal bubble while wearing his new long boarding helmet.
Obviously a picture was necessary.
We watched the game..
And did other such things.
Then me and Michelle dropped Colten off and headed to the store.
It was basically desolate since it was approximately 10:00 pm and normal people probably are our partying…
Not sleeping.
College students don’t sleep.
Me and Michelle were having a moment.
Frustration is never good thing to feel when shopping for food.
All I needed was milk and butter.
But I left the store with 2 packages of Cookies ($1.89 each), a can of salt and vinegar Pringles, 2 mini Haagen-Dazs sorbets, and of course….
Milk and butter.
Do you want to know the real difference between me and Michelle?
When we need to splurge on something to make our hearts soft we go in different directions.
I buy packages of fudge filled cookies….
[Freshman 15? What’s that?]
And Michelle buys tater tots.
2 packages for $3
Yep.
The lady at the register probably could tell that we were having one of those nights.
It’s fine though…
Because she was prego.
She probably has those nights all the time.

It all worked out in the end.
Homework was done by [almost] midnight.
Though me and Sarah were talking until a long time.
Oh well.
All 4 of my alarms are turned on and [hopefully] WILL get me up.
iPod alarm? Check.
Radio alarm? Check.
Phone 1 alarm? Check.
Phone 2 alarm? Check.
Sarah’s alarm? Check. Check.
I refuse to miss another child development class.

No comments:

Post a Comment