Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 139.

Once upon a time me and blogger are back in battle.
It isn’t letting me post words above my pictures……
Uggh.
I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger. I love blogger.
Yesterday was super great.
The 5 alarms that were set got me up for child development.
And I stayed awake during Book of Mormon.
You know how when you don’t have teacher assigned seats you just kinda assign yourself a seat?
Well…
Some humans stole me and Kristie’s seats.
Its war.
Natural Disasters was fine.
We talked about Kilauea and how people were only killed due to stupidity and wanted to get as close to the eruption as possible…..
People are strange.
After class me and Michelle headed to the post office to send some letters to missionaries before we headed up the street to the temple.
So there was this one time that I may or may not be writing a missionary of whom I don’t know.
Don’t fret.
I decided just to have all 3 letters sent at once and I had to send 2 from the post office…
As the mailish man was putting the stamp on the one for the human of whom I didn’t know I realized something.
He put the wedding stamp on it.
Hearts. Rings. Love.
Very nice mail man..
The temple was fantastic.
After the temple me and Colten went and played basketball at the BYUIC.
You know what….
Just call me little Lebron.
It was around 6:30 by the time I got home and I did my homework.
I don’t actually remember what homework I did.
Oh.
Looked at Pablo Picasso paintings while listening to Andrea Bocelli.
Wrote my marriage prep midterm
[well… part of it]
Then my computer had a mood swing then I figured I needed to back things up.
Jake helped me get everything set up but it still took like 5 hours.
Blarg.
I did what homework I could and then we decided to go for a walk.
It was so nice out that we were wearing shorts and t-shirts.
We walked up to meet Holly in the dorms but she wasn’t there so we took turns riding the long board and went to Porter Park.
There are some interesting people at Porter Park….
Including the human dressed up as a cowboy walking around with his guitar serenading people.
Unfortunately he didn’t serenade us.
But we laid on the grass and looked at the stars.
And planned our outing to the carousel.
It was fantastic.
Me and Rexie are almost bffs.
We came home and felt the urge to eat [obviously].
Michelle made tater saucers.
And Emma had a stomach ache.
The joys of college and no sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment