Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 117.

It’s 5 minutes past bedtime and I can already feel myself slowly crawling underneath my covers….
But I have this strange [and terrible] addiction to blogging.
Today was good….
So why not write about it?
I loved loved loved H&PofE today.
We talked about Idealism and played with Sister Johnson’s imaginary dog.
You could see it only if you really wanted to.
You’re only as good as you think you are.
If you get hit by a car it only hurts if you let yourself think it hurts.
If you get pushed off a bridge it’s completely your fault, you shouldn’t have been there.
Mind over matter.
I got a good laugh out of that class.
I came home to find Sarah taking a nap, Emma doing homework, and Michelle going back to sleep.
I got all my stuff together and headed to TinA&C.
We played the gratitude game for 6 minutes and watched the BYU-I appropriate boys will be girls on YouTube.
Personally….
I think the other one is much funnier.
Me and Colten headed to the Crossroads for some lunchtime pizza and ranch.
Then headed to Tuesday Devotional.
Elder Merrill J Bateman spoke to us today.
It was fantastic.
I loved when he talked about the sister missionary from Russia and the blessings of the temple.
See the farthest seats on the left side?
That’s where we sat today.
Colten wanted a change of scenery.

We got done and I went on a scavenger hunt for my quarters, borrowed meat from Colty, and headed home to get ready for marriage prep.
Today we learned about love…..
Real love.
Dun. Dun. Dun.
I loved it.
Also.
I remembered my love for Leonardo Dicaprio while we watched movie clips about the magic of love.
Apparently there is none.
Sleepless in Seattle, Romeo + Juliet, Cinderella?
All fake.
Also I am not ready to get married.
Also you should love your spouse just like you love pizza or your pet.
True fact.
Think about that one.
Then we came home and made soup for the 5 hour boys.
And I got chocolate smeared on my face from the one that isn’t my friend….
Even after I scratched his head for him.
Our dorm friend, Holly, even came over and sat with us in all our awkwardness….
I mean glory….
And she made magic cookie bars.
They had 7 layers.
Oh what a night…

No comments:

Post a Comment