Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 116.

This morning I woke up…..
And I sure as heck did not feel like P.Diddy.
[Name that song]
My morning was going fantastic until I had this nasty sick feeling.
It came from the pit of…..
My stomach?
I had eaten my wheat toast with butter and raspberry jam and my vitamins.
I was just trying to be healthy and it back fired.
Bad.
It was 45 minutes before class and I was kneeling over my garbage can.
When I thought I was good to go, I walked into the living room and felt it coming on again.
I ran as quickly as I could to my room and grabbed my garbage can and together we sat on the couch until I knew that if I didn’t go to class at that moment I wasn’t going to go at all.
It’s a blessing that my prayer was answered quickly and I made it to class.
Next time….
I’m gonna stick to not healthiness for breakfast slash vitamins.
Don’t fret.
When I was telling Michelle about it later that afternoon she asked if I wanted her to take a picture of me reenacting it for her.
I love when my roomies humor me.
It was completely her idea.
I’m not [always] as pathetic as I may seem.

I’m glad I made it to class.
In child development we learned about Down syndrome and lets be completely honest….
Pretty sure I have no clue what happened in Book of Mormon because I was trying not the throw up on my BOM friend, Christi.
Oops.
We reviewed.
So I didn’t feel too bad about it.
Then the internet didn’t work so I headed to the beautiful BYUIC to do my homework.
I was on the second floor and I still couldn’t believe how big that building is.
There are even like 30 stalls in the women’s bathroom on the first floor.
[Sarah just informed me that it’s no longer the girl’s bathroom because we’re in college.
Who would’ve guessed…]
That’s impressive if you ask me.
It was very nice and quiet in there, the seats were soft, and the internet connection was fantastic.
I think I’ll travel across the street to do my homework there more often.

After class me and Michelle sat on Emma’s cloud and talked about all sorts of things.
Michelle.
I just love you.
Fact.
I just love all the roomies.
Me and Colten went to the store and I had fantastic self control and only bought the necessities.
I even bought a roast on sale.
$4.57.
Bargain.
FHE…
I mean HEG….
Started at 7.
We played apples to apples, introduced ourselves, and ate brownies.
When they left the real fun started….
3 words.
Whip your hair.
Willow Smith?
You are officially 314’s BFF.
Then me, Emma, and Michelle played Cinderella and cleaned the kitchen.
It’s fantastic.
Now everything has a home.

Plus.
With the help of Emma’s big muscles we didn’t even have to move anything….
She just lifted everything up for us.
One day when I have muscles that big….
Well…..
I don’t think I would know what to do with myself.
No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment