Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 132.

Sometimes people go through phases.
For example:
1) Rexie loves the rain right now.
It has rained for like 3 straight days.
The Snake River is flooding…..
And my friend, Rebekah, who is from Oregon, used an umbrella.
That’s unheard of.
Apparently.
2) Me and Emma may or may not be in love with The Prince of Egypt.
We happen to love the soundtrack which we were first introduced to during our car adventure down to Utah courtesy of Jace’s CD collection.
So I had to purchase the movie.
$2 of half.com +$2.99 for shipping.
WHA- LA
Be jealous right now.
Hopefully it’ll be here soon.
Name this scene.

Today since it was raining slash every day we haven’t done really anything.
Me and Emma went for a walk.
In the rain.
Plus we even walked past a car with really really really foggy windows.
….awkward.
We also maybe pulled off a secret mission.
Oh.
Thought.
I may or may not have gone $6 over my budget yesterday.
SELF CONTROL QUINCI, SELF CONTROL.
I just couldn’t resist the 47 cent drink from the gas station or my movie.
Life is just too enjoyable.

See the [above] picture?
We’re playing a game called who let my ladybug out of the lovely Pringles can, let him fly around the house, and convincing me that he flew out the window…….
Well you see earlier I may or may not have lost my iPod…
So while on my journey to find it I decided that maybe it was behind the couch.
When I pulled out the couch I found something different…..
My dead ladybug.
I don’t want to talk about it.
All I really have to say to my friends in Summerset….
I know where you live.
I’m going to come and kill your ladybug.
Watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment