Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 127.

There are many things I love about living in Mountain Pines…..
The internet connection I often get is not one of them….
I can’t decide if blogger is just trying to tell me something or somebody slash something really wants me to go to bed.
You see….
Usually the bad connection happens when I am about to blog.
Whatever.
Yesterday was good.
I made it to all of my classes.
I was pretty pleased with myself.
I even walked through the BYUIC while some high school was preparing for graduation.
Do you know what I thought was quite pathetic?
I felt like every single one of the (almost) high school graduates looked older than me.
I found that to be slightly…
Odd.
One day I won’t look like I’m 16.
So today me and the RM brother went on a date to Red Ro- -bin.
I haven’t eaten there since I was a tween and I got a salad so it didn’t count.
This time I ate like a real person should.
Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger with ranch (obviously), fries, and onion rings.
And the campfire sauce.
It was delicious.
And I only got us a little lost trying to get there…..
I did a lot better than last time and we didn’t end up taking a 50 mile detour.
…I don’t want to talk about it.

Don’t you just love looking at pictures of my half eaten food?
I sure do.
I think I impressed Jace when I ate it all.
Thee whole entire thing.
Nothing was left.
Yummy.
Oh.
In typical Jace fashion, he had to do something strange.
Once upon a time on his mission he was known by Carl.
We even put ‘Welcome Home Carl!’ on his airport signs.
The legacy (obviously) needs to live on.
I hope the waitress enjoyed it.

After our adventures there we made our way to Ross to look at random things such as v neck shirts.
We didn’t find any.
Fortunately, we didn’t get lost coming home.
But we did see a car accident to the left of us.
It was great.
I like going on dates with Jace.
They’re truly the best.
That night continued with me writing my paper for H&PofE.
I love that class.
My first paper of the semester: COMPLETE.

Oh.
Don’t fret.
It’s gonna be another weekend in Utah.
Except this time I think some roomies are joining me.
Colten’s call is here.
Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment