Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 135.

Yes.
Today was quite exciting,
So exciting that it included visiting the rock museum and the mineral museum with Michelle.
We knew from the moment that we walked in it was magical.
Actually first….
I held a fake dinosaur in a fake egg in the room of real rocks and real fossils.
Funny how that happens, isn’t it?
Awkward picture?
Heck yes.
I can’t really remember why this picture is so special….
But she really liked it.
So it’s here.

Once upon a time while walking through the museum Michelle found something weird….
A orange rock next to all the other orange rocks….
I mean…
Minerals.
But really…
It wasn’t even a rock or a mineral.
So some clever college student decided to put a small orange treat in the glass case.
That human can be my best friend because me and Michelle got a laugh out of it.

Plus there was even a fish tank full of fish…
One of which primarily liked to swim backwards and shoot itself forwards.
It was fantastic.
I may or may not want to go back every day to visit this wonderful fish.
Funny thought…..
Since this fish likes to swim backwards I was going to name him Nemo….
Except I was going to spell it backwards….
Get it?
Since he swims backward then his name should be backwards too….
But I decided that maybe I shouldn’t spell Nemo backwards.
Just for fun.
You know….

Have you ever been in the computer help center?
They moved it.
It’s now on the 3rd floor in the library.
It’s fine that it took me basically forever to find it.
Once I got there I picked a number and took my seat.
Guess who called my number.
Mr. Computer man.
Yes.
I may or may not have had a crush on him since the first week of last semester when he helped me order a keyboard for my laptop.
Today we spent a wonderful hour and a few minutes together.
I think we are in love.
One minute he was asking me to type in my password and then the next he was handing me an engagement ring…
Nevermind,
He really handed me is iPad and let me play Angry Birds.
I beat 4 of the high scores, but couldn’t beat the final one.
Don’t fret.
He ended up beating it as soon as I handed it back.
Next time….
But really.
My computer wasn’t fixed so I’ll be visiting him again next week.
After me and Michelle went babysitting to 2 of the cutest boys in Rexie while they went to the temple and Olive Garden.
Loved it.
They even paid us in doughnuts.
It was fantastic.

The highlight of the night…..
Sterling may or may not have let us help him color slash streak his hair.
My job was to finish talking him into it and prepare him for Emma.

He wasn’t too pleased.
He told me I could only take pictures if they didn’t end up on facebook….
Mix the colors.
Until it looks foamy and then put it on hair.
Let sit for 20-30 minutes.
Wash out.

I turned out good.
Emma.
I am super impressed with your hair dressing skills.

That is the extent of my day.
Chick flick Friday night slash Saturday morning?
I don’t think I’ve heard Emma laugh so hard…..
I love my girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment