Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 124.

Yesterday was thee most wonderful day.
Except for when blogger didn’t work and I figured out that it didn’t post my last post.
I think me and Blogger are in the hate part of our love-hate relationship.
Anyway…
Yesterday was fantastic.
I didn’t fall asleep in any of my classes and it was super warm.
Aka the sun was out.
The grass was green.
It hit 70 degrees.
It was fantastic.
Obviously everyone else was excited about it because everyone and their dog(s) were laying on the grass.
We decided to dedicate an afternoon to this fantastic weather.
We went and played at Porter Park, just down the street.
I think I am going to be in love with Porter Park when the carousel opens memorial day weekend.
Don’t fret.
Apparently there is a duck pond around Rexie somewhere….
I AM going to find it.
So we decided that on the way to Porter Park we needed summery treats.
Colten and Michelle got Subway.
Emma picked a dandelion.

Then me and her got Nelson’s Custard.
Double chocolate ice cream cone
It’s fine that it was dripping all over me.
The park was wonderful.
Ah.
Sun is a wonderful thing.
It made my heart really happy.
Colten caught ladybugs…
2.
Infact.
He kept them in his subway bag for me to keep them, but I had to let them go to enjoy the sunny day.
Next time maybe they won’t be as lucky.

After about an hour we had to head home since Emma had a 3:15 class.
Party pooper.
It’s fine because Colten talked me into going to play basketball with him.
We were in the BYUIC for 2 hours.
You can just call me Lebron.
I stole all of Colten’s goodness in basketball.
He even humored me and helped me cheat in around the world….
Yes.
I’m really that bad.

The rest of the day was full of dreading homework….
And doing homework…
Which included watching an hour documentary on the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.
Did you know that we may or may not have a similar situation along the west coast?
I was surprised too.
The Pacific Plate and the North American plate are doing exactly what Japans plates did.
Fortunately…
Our land isn’t completely flat like Japan.
Hopefully we can prepare.
Oh.
Sorry for the midmorning scare.
Sarah just came running out of the bathroom with possibly no pants on to hear what I was saying.
Oh Sarah.

Last night me and Sarah discovered that I am OCD.
Before I go to bed I have to check my alarm 3 times.
Every single night.
I set it.
Check it.
Lay down in my bed, under the covers for 5 minutes, check it again.
Go to sleep.
Wake up approximately 10 minutes later and check it again.
Then I go to sleep.
Now I know why I feel as though I am sleep deprived……

Hopefully today will be as good as yesterday.
I have a presentation and Emma helped me pick out my outfit.
Yes.
I still need someone to do that for me.
Then I’m meeting Emma’s cat, Sparkles at 3.
Then we’re heading to Colten’s baseball game.
Then me and Colten are heading home.
See you soon Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment