Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 137.

Happy Memorial Day.
Hopefully your day was just as enjoyable or more enjoyable as mine.
The day started out early as we had no clothes.
Laundry room?
Best friend forever.
After our late night adventures aka a million rounds of apples to apples we decided that we needed to head to Idaho Falls for adventures.
We figured we needed to go to Big Judds…
Except for the fact that since it was closed since it was/is Memorial Day.
Lame.
We decided the next option was 5Guys.
Problem.
Café Rio was right next to it.
I couldn’t resist.
We happily walked over there and ate our hearts out.
Literally.
Have I mentioned that I love love love pork burritos?
Mostly I loved eating there with friends.
After we finished eating we headed to the mall to do some ‘necessary’ shopping.
After which we headed Jakes house to play.
We got out the four wheeler and went for a ride around his land.
Emma was more than happy to drive everyone around.
I couldn’t bring myself to ride with her seeing that I may or may not have this irrational fear of four wheelers for some odd reason.
No one actually knows.
I ended up going with Sterling and bless his heart..
I may or may not held on so tight that he might have bruises.
Pretty sure I dug my head into his shoulder.
…Sorry about that.
No worries.
Jake taught me how to drive it.
I never thought I would say this…
But I am so pleased that I know how to drive stick shift.
It helps when you’re trying to drive a four wheeler.
I only got made fun of all day for going 2 miles an hour.
Don’t judge.
I wasn’t going to kill myself or anyone else my first time driving.
But atleast I can say I did it.
Best part of four wheeling?
Obviously when Sterling gave Jake a ride up the hill so he could long board back down.
Sterling (as you can tell) was not too pleased by the way things looked.
It’s fine because we sure got a laugh out of it.
It started getting cold and everyone had ridden so we headed inside.
Just Dance 2 was waiting for us.
Don’t fret.
I played. I danced. I won.
[Okay…. Only like twice.]
But it was fun.
The videos we have from this part of the adventure are priceless….
If only blogger would let me post them.
Jake’s family got home and joined us in our fun.
We played 5 crowns and I only lost by like a lot.
150?
Uggh.
It was still way fun.
I was impressed by my skills that sometimes showed.
His mom made amazing sloppy joes and scones for dinner.
Yum.
And as we were about to leave we decided that we needed to watch a movie.
7 brides for 7 brothers, anyone?
Classic.
We ended up heading out around 8:30 or so.
Did I mention that I love Idaho?
We got home around laterish and a couple minutes later they were back for Oreo’s and fun.
Colten and Sarah also got home safely tonight.
We missed them dearly.
Sarah wasn’t even here to protect me from the bad guys in Criminal Minds on Friday night.
And my mother is the best out there.
She sent me raspberry jam to replace my broken one.
And a external hard drive.
And my Ihome.
And my photo album.
I love you mom.
I hope your weekend was as great as mine.
We saw rainbows.
Changed in the dark next to cars to avoid nasty changing rooms.
We bought cool things.
We may or may not be diseased from the hot springs.
We danced.
We are college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment