Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 131.

Today has been an adventure day.
It was great.
I got up for my Child Devo class and prepared for the test.
Dang.
I just remembered that I have to take the test.
Tomorrow?
Possibly.
Anyway…
Book of Mormon was really good.
I was so pleased.
Then Natural Disasters wasn’t even that bad.
We learned about volcanoes and the people next to me kept talking to themselves….
Odd.
Confession.
I may or may not talk to myself sometimes.
I walked home in the pouring rain…..
Thanks Idaho.
I came home decided that I needed an afternoon activity.
So I curled Emma’s hair while she was doing her art project….

Since she didn’t go to soccer practice cuz I was curling her hair….
Yes.
Emma Connor is the new Shirley Temple.
We went to freshens to get smoothies and plan secret plans.
“Remember who you are."
That’s all I have to say.
For FHE… sorry…. HEG we played games in the gardens.
Guess who I ran into?
And talked to?
And helped with their HEG game?
Yep.
Mr. TA man.
Yep.
I may or may not have seen him through the tree….
[like so]

And also leapt through a tree for him….
[like so]

It was fantastic.
My Monday night was suddenly made better.
I may or may not be a pathetic girl……
Its fine.
After getting home and running around crazy we all decided that we needed a work out.
Emma and Jake went to Abs that Rock.
Me and Michelle ran to the temple and back.
Sarah worked out in the MP mini gym.
We all feel very healthy now.
Oh.
Did I mention it was pouring?
Me and Michelle were soaked.
The front of my pants [as you can see] were soaked….
The back was completely dry.
See……
I’m attractive after I run.
Unfortunately Michelle kept running so she wasn’t able to take the picture with me.
B.U.M.M.E.R.

After we came back and I went on an adventure to the mailbox.
To my love there was a letter for me.
From Jamison.
YES.
I have been waiting since graduation for this.
I guess it was a good 1 year reminder of graduating.

Then we had a dance party.
Yes.
I may or may not have danced.
That’s all you need to know.
Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment